The British School, Rio de Janeiro is committed to safeguarding Personal Data. Our privacy treatment is aimed at parents who are responsible for one or more students from any site (Botafogo, Barra or Urca) and concerns the processing of:
- Parents' personal data for the purpose of: interacting with the school in relation to the student's educational process;
- Personal data of students during the educational process.
Our goal is to explain our privacy practices covering the following areas:
- What personal data we collect;
- How we use your Personal Data and that of students whom you are responsible for;
- Use of Special Categories of Student Personal Data;
- Transmission, storage and security of your Personal Data and any Student under your responsibility;
- Your rights and those of the students whom you are responsible for relating to your personal data collected and processed by us;
- Legal Basis;
- Contact details.
We have the documentation published below that demonstrates how we collect and use your Personal Data and Student Personal Data in the educational process of the Students whom you are responsible for.
How to contact The British School, Rio de Janeiro
If you have general questions or want to know how to contact us, for specific questions about data protection and your privacy, including the use of personal data, cookies and other similar technologies, please contact our Data Protection Officer/Privacy Division by email at the address email@example.com