The co-curriculum programme is designed to promote the Learner Profile and development of the whole child, and has five main goals:
- to enhance the learning experience of the taught curriculum outside of the classroom through day and residential school trips, whole school theme days and educational visits.
- Raise awareness of the work of charities and encourage active community service, in and outside, of school.
- Build teamwork and foster positive relationships.
- Encourage leadership, environmental stewardship and compassion for others.
- Provide opportunities to get involved in extra-curricular activities and to try something new.